NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. - A four-bedroom home at 3 Cambridge Court listed at $1.975 million is The New Rochelle Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,392 square feet
- four bedrooms
- four full bathrooms
- one half bathroom
- built on 0.46 acres
- custom-built home with an open, flowing floor plan
- grand millwork and high ceilings
- wood floors with mahogany inlays
- gourmet kitchen with coffered ceiling
- stainless steel appliances includes Wolf six burner with a center griddle, pot filler faucet, Sub-Zero refrigerator and Marvel wine cooler
- formal living room with a gas fireplace and Bay window with transoms
- an expansive family room with a vaulted beamed ceiling, gas fireplace and french doors
- patio and yard
- master bedroom with sitting room
- custom walk-in closets, and marble master bath with a rainfall spa shower and air massage tub
- home automation technology (Smart House)
- 3-car garage
- exterior sprinkler system
- backyard with room for a pool
See Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty for the complete listing.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.