Police Chief Christopher Leahy said officers are on the lookout for any suspicious activity, but added that residents can help as well by taking a few proactive steps.
- Park your car in a well-lit area
- Make sure your vehicle is locked
- Make sure your vehicle alarm is activated
- Make sure your key/key fob is not left in the vehicle
- Do not leave any personal or valuable belongings in plain view
As always, if you see something, say something, Leahy added.
If you notice suspicious activity contact the department's non-emergency number at 914 777-1122.
For an emergency, dial 911.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Lewisboro and receive free news updates.