The $1.3 billion Mega Millions winner took the jackpot prize in Illinois.
But 20 players in New Jersey walked off with $10,000 prizes.
Those $10,000 prizes were won at the following locations:
- Atlantic County: Acme #831, 212 New Rd., Somers Point;
- Bergen County: Krauszer’s Food & Liquor, 275 Park Ave., Rutherford;
- Bergen County: 7-Eleven #29220, 358 Main Ave., Wallington;
- Bergen County: Lewis Drugs, 298 Westwood Ave., Westwood;
- Burlington County: Acme #664, 175 Route 70, Medford;
- Burlington County: Wegmans #8, 2 Centerton Rd., Mt. Laurel;
- Burlington County: Acme #4926, 2091 Route 130 North, Willingboro;
- Camden County: Wawa #391, 400 Route 73 South, West Berlin;
- Cumberland County: Ocean Food Mart, 3890 Route 47, Dorchester;
- Cumberland County: NJ Veteran Memorial Home, 524 Northwest Blvd., Vineland;
- Gloucester County: Wawa #480, 196 Crown Point Rd., Thorofare;
- Hudson County: Convenience Express, 8401 River Rd., North Bergen;
- Hunterdon County: Kings Food Market #3640, 531 US Highway 22, Whitehouse Station;
- Mercer County: Shoprite #521, 130 Marketplace Blvd., Hamilton;
- Middlesex County: AV Wood Bar and Liquor, 971 Rahway Ave., Avenel;
- Monmouth County: 7-Eleven #11049, 198 Broad St., Keyport;
- Monmouth County: Quick Chek #178, 270 Monmouth Rd., Manalapan;
- Ocean County: Singin Oil, 300 Hurley Ave., Lakewood;
- Ocean County: Wawa #978, 195 Mathistown Rd., Little Egg Harbor Twp.; and,
- Ocean County: In N Out Deli, 601 Boulevard, Seaside Heights.
The winning numbers for the Friday, July 29, Mega Millions drawing were: 13, 36, 45, 57, and 67. The Gold Mega Ball was 14, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 02.
Two $10,000 winners won their prizes with the megaplier option doubling the prize to $20,000. Those tickets were sold in:
- Sussex County: Market Place Deli, 99 Route 23, Hamburg; and,
- Warren County: J P Kelly’s, 38 Hope Rd., Great Meadows.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.