TARRYTOWN, N.Y. – The National Weather Service says it could be a wet and windy week.
Forecasts include slight chances for rain every day this week, with light winds adding to the mix on Monday and Tuesday. The NWS is predicting “some pockets of light rain may be able to spread into the region,” bringing slightly-below-normal temperatures to the area.
There's a 20 percent chance of rain on Monday and Tuesday, with the NWS increasing that to 30 percent on Wednesday and 50 percent Wednesday night. Temperatures are predicted to be in the upper 50s and low 60s throughout the week.
The NWS says any chance of rain should clear up before the weekend, causing temperatures to rebound to normal and conditions to dry out on Friday.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.