RYE BROOK, N.Y. -- Police are investigating the deaths of two people from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at 9 Maywood Ave., Rye Brook's police chief confirmed to Daily Voice on Monday afternoon.
A family member told lohud.com that the deceased occupants of the home were Carl Persson, 85, the property owner, and step-grandson, Joseph Pendrak, 50.
They both were found dead in their beds about noon on Monday.
Persson was a retired Teamster union member, according to lohud, and Pendrak had worked in the hospitality business but was out on disability.
Check back to Daily Voice for more on this developing story.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.