TARRYTOWN, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow and Irvington this week:
- A Poughkeepsie man stole a carton of cigarettes worth $108 from an Irvington gas station, then led police on a chase in a stolen vehicle down Main Street.
- Firefighters from New Rochelle battled a fire at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Mid-Westchester on Wilmot Road in Scarsdale.
- A New York City man, David C. DeLaurentis, 25, has been arrested in connection with the robbery reported at the JPMorgan Chase Bank at 324 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford.
- An Elmsford woman was charged with driving while intoxicated after driving the wrong way on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- Westchester County foreclosures are coming in at a rapid pace in 2013, with this year’s third-quarter total of 2,046 already exceeding the full-year totals of 1,812 in 2012 and 1,655 in 2011.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.