WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y./FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – The region is in for another round of rain early this week, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
There's a 70 percent chance of rain Tuesday and a 30 percent chance of rain Wednesday before the skies clear up for the rest of the week.
Temperatures will also rise as the weather clears, reaching into the 80s and 90s.
- Tuesday: Rain and thunderstorms possibly after 3 p.m. Temperatures should reach 68 degrees.
- Wednesday: A slight chance of showers. Temperatures should reach 83 degrees.
- Thursday: Sunny skies. Temperatures should reach 90 degrees.
- Friday: Sunny skies. Temperatures should reach 89 degrees.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.