WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Business Council of Westchester announced the winners of the prestigious Business Hall of Fame Awards.
The winners will be honored at the 2016 Business Hall of Fame Awards Dinner on Tuesday, April 19, at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
These are the winners in their respective categories:
- Corporate Citizenship: Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla. Michael Israel, president and chief executive officer, to accept the award.
- Entrepreneurial Success: Steiner Sports in New Rochelle. Brandon Steiner, founder and chief executive officer, to accept the award.
- Small Business Success: The Westchester Bank in White Plains. John Tolomer, president and chief executive officer, to accept the award.
- Women in Business Success: Wendy Wollner, founder and president, Balancing Life’s Issues, Inc.
- Family Owned Business: The College of Westchester in White Plains. Mary Beth Del Balzo, president, to accept the award.
- Chairman’s Recognition Award: N. Dain's Sons Co., Inc. in Peekskill. Jeffrey Dain, president, to accept the award.
“We are delighted to have such a distinguished and diverse roster of honorees for this year’s Business Hall of Fame. Selecting the winners for this prestigious award is never easy and this year was no different. The quality of this year’s nominees was truly outstanding,” saidMarsha Gordon, president and chief executive officer of The Business Council of Westchester.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.