WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Northern Westchester woman was indicted on charges she pretended to be an attorney and even represented a client during a court proceeding, according to Westchester County District Attorney Anthony A. Scarpino, Jr. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Northern Westchester resident Joseph Percoco, a former top aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo , is facing federal corruption charges that state he threatened at least four New York State employees on multiple occasions while working on the governor’s campaign.
- A man accused of using a Northern Westchester resident's ID to steal $2,500 has been arrested and is now behind bars, Pound Ridge Police Chief Dave Ryan announced Thursday.
- A search is underway for the suspect or suspects in a fatal shooting of a 22-year-old soldier from Westchester outside a nightclub in Tacoma, Wash., on Sunday.
- Two of the eight victims of Tuesday's terror attack on the Hudson River bicycle path near the West Side Highway in New York City were tristate area residents.
- A registered nurse in Westchester County has been sentenced to time in jail after pleading guilty to stealing nearly $400,000 by making false claims regarding care to severely disabled patients he never provided.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.