WILTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Wilton last week:
- Three Norwalk teenagers are facing drug charges after they were caught with marijuana while parked on the Old Huckleberry Road causeway in Wilton.
- The Wilton under-11 boys soccer team reached the semifinals of the State Cup.
- Former NBA player Chris Herren, who struggled with substance abuse, speaks at Wilton High School about drug abuse.
- Twelve towns from Fairfield County were named to SafeWise's list of safest communities in Connecticut.
- Norwalk resident Chris Erway has won free frozen yogurt for a year from Peachwave after visiting eight locations in Fairfield and Westchester counties as part of a contest.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.