Yes, it's almost time to get on your green and head to the annual Norwalk Saint Patrick’s Day Parade for plenty of pageantry and fun.
This years event will be held Saturday, March 10, at 11:00 a.m.
But not all is fun, unfortunately, the parade also comes with road closures. Norwalk Police said the parade route will cause the following temporary road closures:
- Fort Point Street at Seaview Avenue Stroffolino Bridge (Route 136)
- Washington Street at Water Street
- Washington Street at North Main Street
- North Main Street at Marshall Street
- North Main Street at Ann Street
- North Main Street at Dr. Martin Luther King Drive
Closures are expected to last no more than 15 to 20 minutes.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.