Look for a remodeled ACME Market in Yonkers.
The grocery store, at 660 McLean Ave., closed Thursday, Jan. 4, with plans to open by the end of February.
“From our product selection to the design and layout of the store, our goal is to tailor this store for our neighbors in Yonkers," said ACME President Jim Perkin. "We’ll create a fresh, new feel to the shopping experience with greater selections, convenience, and variety."
The newly renovated store will include the following:
- A full-service Butcher Block featuring fresh cut meats prepared daily by on-site butchers and a full-service seafood department.
- A new Bakery department featuring premium desserts from around the world and daily favorites such as artesian bread, store baked cookies, and cakes for special occasions.
- A wide variety of natural, organic and gluten-free products.
- Upgraded fresh Produce department featuring a variety of organics and fresh-cut offerings.
- A large selection of home meal solutions including expanded fresh cheese offerings and a full-service premium deli featuring quick meals to go and Boars Head quality products.
The store, which is slated to reopen at the end of February, will welcome back its customers and the community with a grand reopening celebration upon completion. In the interim, ACME is open for business at its Bronxville, New Rochelle, and Eastchester locations.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.