Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- The Tuckahoe man convicted of shooting his former boss outside a Chappaqua deli has been sentenced to nearly three decades in prison after being found guilty of attempted murder.
- A Westchester man was killed in a crash on Central Avenue in Yonkers, according to the Yonkers Police.
- According to the New York Times, cities like Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, and Yonkers are starting to play host to developers as the housing crunch hits New York City.
- For 635 days, Rev. Bill Shillady would wake up at 4 a.m. and send Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton a positive or inspirational message based on scripture while she was campaigning for president.
- A total of 25 public high schools in Westchester are ranked among the Top 100 in New York State in a newly released list by niche.com.
Click here to follow Daily Voice White Plains and receive free news updates.