New Paltz police arrested a Lloyd man in connection with a rash of burglaries and larcenies.
After a month-long investigation into reports of two burglaries at an area car wash on different occasions and several car break-ins, detectives established probable cause to charge Dominik Teroni Jr. of Highland. 46, and announced the charges on Friday, Aug. 21.
The incidents took place between Tuesday, July 14 and Tuesday, July 21.
Teroni was ultimately charged with
- one felony count of third-degree burglary
- two felony counts of second-degree criminal mischief
- two felony counts of fourth-degree grand larceny
- two misdemeanor counts of petit larceny
- one misdemeanor count of attempted petit larceny
Teroni was sent to Ulster County Jail with no bail.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.