MONROE, N.Y. – Tuesday, Nov. 7 is Election Day. Several elected positions are up for grabs, but all eyes will be on Monroe voters to see if they agree to let Kiryas Joel break away and form the Town of Palm Tree.
Here's a look the other elections on the local ballot:
[Note: Incumbents are noted by bold type. Party affiliations are in parenthesis.]
State Supreme Court Justice
- Christi J. Acker (D, WF)
- Linda M. Murray (R, C, I)
- Steven Neuhaus (R, C, I)
- Patrick Davis (D, WF, Women’s Equality, Reform)
- David Hoovler (R, C, I, Reform)
- Michael Isgur (D, Women’s Equality)
- Deborah Mulqueen (D, WF, Women’s Equality)
- Ann G. Rabbitt (R, C, I, Reform)
County Court Judge (UNOPPOSED)
- William L. DeProspo (R, C, I, Reform)
County Legislator - 7th District
- Myrna Kemnitz (D, For Monroe)
- Peter V. Tuhoy (R, C, I)
- Anthony P. Cardone (R, United Monroe)
- Bruce Robert Furbeck (R)
- Audra Schwartz (United Monroe)
Councilman (vote 2) (UNOPPOSED)
- Mary Bingham (D, United Monroe)
- Richard Colon (D)
- Dividing Town of Monroe to create Town of Palm Tree?
- Increase library budget by $45,000?
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.