OSSINING, N.Y. – Ossining High School will extend semester hours if the school closes due to the impending snowstorm according to Principal Joshua Mandel.
The school will adhere to the following schedule:
- If closed on Tuesday, Jan. 27, the semester will be extended until the end of the day on Monday, Feb. 2. Feb. 2 will be a B day.
- If closed on both Tuesday, Jan. 27 and Wednesday, Jan. 28, the semester will be extended until the end of the day on Tuesday, Feb. 3. Feb. 3 will be an A day.
- If there is a 2-hour delay on Wednesday, Jan. 28, the schedule will be periods 1-9, and the semester will be extended until the end of the day on Tuesday, Feb. 3.
- 2-Hour Delay Bell Schedule: In this scenario, Wednesday, Jan. 28 is a B day; Monday, Feb. 2 is an A day; and Tuesday, Feb. 3 is a B day.
- The testing schedule for Thursday and Friday, Jan. 29-30, will not change.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Ossining and receive free news updates.