- Ossining's Saniya Chong, a freshman at the University of Connecticut, has been selected as the American Athletic Conference Freshman of the Week, it was announced on Monday. Chong won the award for the first time this season.
- At a recent meeting, a consulting firm hired by the village of Ossining proposed two developments of the 1.5 acre Market Square in downtown Ossining.
- 24-year-old Omar Herrera announced on Monday that he is running for village trustee on the Democratic ticket.
- The Westchester County Cause and Origin Team and the New York State Police have determined the fire that damaged the Goldens Bridge Fire Department was accidental in nature, according to the state police.
- A six-member jury has returned a verdict of not guilty in the Kerry Kennedy drugged-driving trial at the Westchester County Court in White Plains on Friday morning.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Ossining and receive free news updates.