The global association for the music products industry, the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM), will formally present Mike Risko Music with the Top 100 honor during the industry’s upcoming trade event, Summer NAMM in Nashville.
“We are so excited to be named a top 100 music retailer for the second year," said Mike Risko, owner at Mike Risko Music. "We are also thankful to our community for supporting the arts and our business. We are proud of this accomplishment and will continue to work hard to make sure to support the musical needs of our community.”
The Top 100 designation recognizes:
- A demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Proven community advocacy and support for for music education
- An exemplary retail experience worth returning for and recommending to others
- Merchandising and marketing tactics that encourage repeat sales
- Sound planning for future success, employing marketing and training initiatives
- Engaging and effective use of web and social media
Mike Risko Music is also under consideration to receive the Dealer of the Year award, NAMM’s highest honor for retailers, and seven other “Best of” awards including: Best Store Design, Best Marketing and Sales Promotion, Best Online Engagement, Music Makes a Difference Award, Best Emerging Dealer, Best Store Turnaround and Best Customer Service. Winners of these categories, as well as Dealer of the Year, will be announced at the July 10 award ceremony in Nashville.
“The music retailers honored with NAMM’s Top 100 Dealer status are those working hard to create positive musical experiences for everyone from those just learning to experienced musicians,” said Joe Lamond, president and CEO of NAMM.
“Mike and Miriam Risko and Mike Risko Music is an important ambassador for making music in Ossining and all the surrounding towns and exemplifies the passion for making music that unites us all.”
Click here to follow Daily Voice Ossining and receive free news updates.