OSSINING, N.Y. Here are some jobs posted by Ossining employers who are hiring:
- A chief medical assistant position is available in Ossining.
- An Ossining business is looking for a store manager.
- An Ossining day care center is hiring a program/educational director.
- The Logrea Dance Academy is looking for new dance/Pilates instructors.
- Assistant teacher positions are available in Ossining.
- Sunshine Children's Home is seeking a certified phlebotomist to work per diem.
- A multi-physician dermatology office in Ossining is looking for an office manager.
- Cardinal McCloskey Services wants to hire a senior child-care worker in Ossining.
- RIM Plumbing is looking for a showroom salesperson to sell kitchen/bath and tile products.
- Mandee in Ossining is hiring new members for its sales staff. Call 1-800-969-2446 or visit the location at 240 S. Highland Ave. for more information.
- Great Clips in Ossining is seeking new stylists and hairdressers. Call 914-432-8982 for more information.
- A Westchester company is looking for Ossining residents to fill an IT help desk position.
- Adecco needs a medical claims examiner in Ossining.
- The Ossining Police Department is looking for new officers.
- American Pool Management has openings for lifeguards.
- Securus has a full-time, entry-level position open in insurance sales.
- Crossmark is looking for a part-time retail representative.
- An assistant teacher position is open in Ossining.
- Maryknoll Fathers & Brothers is looking for a web developer.
- An Ossining restaurant has openings for servers, waiters, waitresses and bussers.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Ossining Daily Voice, email email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.