The Beer, Bourbon and Bacon festival runs 2-6 p.m. rain or shine. Attendees will have a chance to taste bourbon and craft beers from all around the country, as well as a number of Hudson Valley vendors.
There will be live music and entertainment all day. Tickets are $45 and $100 for VIP. VIP must be purchased in advance. The event is 21 and over.
VIP attendees get,
- Admission to the festival at 1 p.m. instead of 2 p.m.
- Special VIP section (special seating for food and sampling)
- Tasting glass
- Beer samples
- Bourbon samples
- VIP bacon samples and food options
- VIP swag bag
- Rare exclusive VIP only beer selection
- Access to bacon and other vendors (Bacon items for purchase)
Food vendors featuring bacon include,
- Kath's Catering
- Vinnie's Bacon Pizza
Bourbon tastes include four from New York State: 1911 Spirits, Hudson Valley Distillers, Black Dirt Distillery and Tuthilltown Spirits/Hudson Whiskey, and three additional artisan distillers.
There also will be 90 breweries on Saturday.
The festival is co-hosted by the Hudson Valley Brew Festival.
Click here for more information.
The Dutchess County Fairgrounds is located at 6550 Spring Brook Ave. (Route 9).
Click here to follow Daily Voice Northwest Dutchess and receive free news updates.