NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- The College of New Rochelle is hosting its adult learner information day, which focuses on the bachelor's degree program specifically designed for adults, on Saturday, Feb. 28, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at each of its six campuses.
Those who attend will have an opportunity to tour the campuses, meet faculty and students and talk to academic and financial advisers. Attendees may also complete required testing and apply for admission on that day.
The fully accredited bachelor of arts degree program offers the following:
- Many six-credit seminars
- A distinctive program for adult learners 21 years of age and older Course credit for learning from life and work experiences
- Professional course sequences in business administration and management; health care administration; human services; and criminal justice
- One-on-one advising with financial aid representatives on how to finance your education
- Classes that meet just one morning or evening each week Weekend courses
- Convenient admission and registration processes
Adult Learner Information Day will take place at each of the college's six campuses, in Westchester, the Bronx, Brooklyn and Manhattan.
The locations are Main Campus in Westchester Sweeny Student Center, Rms B&C, 29 Castle Place, New Rochelle 914-654-5528; Co-op City Campus 755 Co-op City Boulevard 718-320-0300; John Cardinal O’Connor Campus in the South Bronx 332 East 149th St. 718- 665-1310; Brooklyn Campus at Restoration Plaza 1368 Fulton Street 718-638-2500; Rosa Parks Campus (Studio Museum) in Manhattan 144 West 125th St. 212-662-7500; DC-37 Campus 125 Barclay St. 212-815-1710
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.