Restaurant Week part 2 starts Monday and runs through Thursday.
Fourteen restaurants will be offering three-course meals for $27.50, not including drinks, tax and tip.
Diners will get the chance to win $100 gift certificates to local restaurants, the BID said.
The first week wrapped up Thursday after flocks of foodies braved the winterlike weather to scarf down crab cakes, jerk chicken and skirt steak.
Even restaurants that are usually closed Monday nights filled seats.
“We’ll definitely come back on another night,” said Bronx resident Emmanuel de Jesus, who had dined at Alvin & Friends Restaurant with his wife and their young son and daughter.
“Next week, we’re likely to see even more people come out, with the word spreading and spring weather on the way,” said Ralph DiBart, the BID’s executive director.
“We’re sure to win over new regulars as they come see -- and taste -- for themselves, what the New Rochelle restaurant scene is all about.”
Participating restaurants are:
- A Place 2 Go: Caribbean. 273 North Ave., 914-365-2525.
- Alvin & Friends: Contemporary Southern/Caribbean. 14 Memorial Highway, 914-654-6549.
- Coromandel Cuisine of India: Authentic Indian. 30 Division St., 914-235-8390.
- The Gnarly Vine: Wine and tapas. 501 Main St., 914-355-2541.
- La Herradura: Mexican classics including tacos, enchiladas and guacamole made at the table. 563 Main St., 914-235-2055.
- Little Mexican Café: Traditional Mexican. 581 Main St., 914-636-3926.
- Modern Restaurant: Italian. 310 Huguenot St., 914-633-9479.
- NoMa Social: Mediterranean-inspired menu, inventive cocktails. 1 Radisson Plaza., 914-576-4141
- Olibar: Peruvian fusion. 583 Main St., 914-813-8426.
- Patrias Restaurant: Spanish. 4 Lawton St., 914-278-9811.
- Posto 22: Classic ltalian. 22 Division St., 914-235-2464
- Rooster Bar & Grill: Latin fusion. 108 Centre Ave., 718-864-7750.
- Sorell Wine Bar Bistro: Classic French. 282 Huguenot St., 914-341-1579.
- Wooden Spoon: Down home comfort food.16 Division St., 914-278-9432.
Click here to follow Daily Voice New Rochelle and receive free news updates.