MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Mount Kisco last week:
- Mount Kisco Police charged a 16-year-old Bedford Hills resident with third-degree burglary, police said.
- Multi-vehicle accidents led to the closure of three separates stretches of the Saw Mill River Parkway on Wednesday evening, including an accident in Yonkers that resulted in the death of a pedestrian, according to reports.
- A Bedford man, Michael Hall, 26, is facing drug charges after Lewisboro and Westchester County Police reportedly found him in possession of 130 bags of heroin, police officials said.
- The Internal Revenue Service is warning residents of Westchester County to beware of a new telephone scam demanding money or bank information from taxpayers.
- The male pedestrian who was struck and kill on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry on Wednesday was identified as Hever Letona of Elmsford, according to Westchester County Police.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.