Thousands in the Hudson Valley remain without power after a potent storm system swept through the region Christmas Eve into Christmas Day.
Here are the number of customers without power around 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 26 by utility company (click on each link for breakdowns by community):
- Con Edison - 455 (down from 17,598 on Friday morning, Dec. 25)
- NYSEG - 1,937 (down from 24,469 on Friday morning, Dec. 25)
- Central Hudson - 386 (down from 33,163 on Friday morning, Dec. 25)
- Orange & Rockland County - 836 (down from 26,107 on Friday morning, Dec. 25)
A total of just over 100,000 were without power in the Hudson Valley shortly after daybreak on Christmas Day, Friday, Dec. 25.
- Related story: Snow Way! Mother Nature May Be Ready To Unleash Another Stormy Surprise This Holiday Season
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.