ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two fatal car crashes topped the week in news in Rockland County.
Police have released the identity of a Westchester man killed in a three-vehicle Rockland County crash that closed Route 303 for several hours earlier this week. Click here to read the story.
A pedestrian killed in New City on Friday night after being hit by an SUV has been identified as a 68-year-old resident of New City, according to the Clarkstown Police. Click here to read the story.
In other news this past week (Click on the link to read entire story):
- Hevelin Naranjo of Haverstraw, died Tuesday, Sept. 26, surrounded by her family. She was 14.
- The restaurant line-up for The Valley Table’s fall 2017 Hudson Valley Restaurant Week (HVRW) is live, with 200 participating restaurants throughout Orange, Westchester, Dutchess, Rockland, Putnam, Sullivan and Ulster counties.
- A female pedestrian was injured when she was struck by a vehicle on Route 59 and Robert Pitt Drive in the Monsey area, according to Ramapo Police.
- The Pearl River Project will be featured on the silver screen.
- For real-time Rockland news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Rockland County Forum page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Rockland Daily Voice on Twitter @DVRockland by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.