ROCKLAND COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the week's top stories in Rockland County.
- An FBI probe into the financing of Ramapo's baseball stadium led to the arrest of Town Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence and former executive director of the Ramapo Local Development Corporation, Aaron Troodler.
- A Nanuet man accused of leading a police chase to the George Washington Bridge after a hit-and-run crash was charged with arranging a meeting with a 16-year-old New Milford girl.
- The fuel tank of a car that was burning in Nanuet on Wednesday erupted causing an immense ball of flames and smoke as firefighters were working to squelch the fire.
- Opponents of the breathalzyer policy for the Nyack School District are breathing easier since the board on Tuesday voted down the controversial policy.
- North Rockland Director of Athletics Joe Casarella shared some memories from his 49 years serving the district.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.