CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Horace Greeley High School in Chappaqua was named among the top high schools in New York and was one of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- New Castle Supervisor Rob Greenstein has resigned from the town's Master Plan Steering Committee following criticism over his place on it.
- Chappaqua runner Liam Harrison was the first finisher from Westchester County in the 118th Boston Marathon.
- The owner of Whispering Pines is thankful for the community support received following a devastating fire to her flower shop's building.
- Review of the Chappaqua Crossing retail proposal's latest preliminary development concept plan (PDCP) has been delayed due to an adjournment that was made at the request of developer Summit/Greenfield.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.