CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- Conifer Realty has secured Westchester County approvals needed for its Chappaqua Station affordable housing proposal.
- A recent Quinnipiac University poll suggests Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton would be in a virtual tie with both New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and 2012 GOP candidate Mitt Romney if any of them decide to run in the 2016 presidential election.
- With the six-month anniversary since the appointment of Chappaqua resident Edie Demas as Jacob Burns' new executive director, the Daily Voice spent time chatting with the lifelong movie buff about changes and upcoming events.
- Eleven school district administrators from Brewster, Briarcliff, Chappaqua, Croton-Harmon, Garrison, Haldane, Hendrick Hudson and Putnam Valley school districts learned how to communicate at a two-day workshop presented at Putnam/Northern Westchester BOCES by executive coaching experts from Decker Communications.
- The mix of rain, slush and snow in Westchester County on Wednesday morning resulted in several accidents.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.