- Taconic Closure, I-684 Crash Among Numerous Incidents On Slick Roadways
- Projected Snowfall Totals Increase
Here's a look at the timeline of the storm:
- Friday morning: Rain will mix with snow and be all snow at times farther north. Temperatures will fall during the day Friday into the low 30s during the afternoon, with winds between 25 and 30 miles per hour, gusting to as high as 55 mph, bringing the wind-chill value down to between 20 and 30. Areas north of I-84 will see much higher snowfall amounts, with up to a foot possible in spots north of I-84.
- Friday evening: Periods of rain and snow until about midnight with more accumulating snow possible.
- Saturday: Chance of rain and snow before noon before skies become partly sunny in the afternoon and the temperature rises into the low 40s.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.