Traffic is building on major roadways throughout the Hudson Valley on Sunday afternoon, the busiest travel day of the year.
Here'a rundown of conditions as of 2 p.m.:
- Southbound Hutchinson River Parkway: Heavy traffic following earlier crash at Mill Road (Exit 18) in Eastchester, with stop-and-go traffic back to Exit 23 (Mamaroneck Avenue).
- Southbound I-87 in Rockland: Residual delays after an earlier crash at the Palisades Interstate Parkway junction.
- I-287 in Westchester: Volume increasing but traffic is moving.
- Eastbound I-84 in Brewster: Heavy traffic
- Route 22 in Putnam: Heavy delays at Thunder Ridge Road in Patterson after a vehicle crashed into a pole, causing a fluid spill.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.