- Click here for an updated story: Two Killed In Chain-Reaction Crash That Caused Hours-Long I-684 Closure
Snowfall that began early Saturday morning has resulted in slippery travel conditions throughout the Hudson Valley with numerous crashes being reported through the early afternoon.
Here's a rundown just before 1 p.m. Saturday:
* I-684: Three separate crashes, including one resulting in the closure of northbound I-684 between Route 172 (Exit 4) in Bedford and the Saw Mill Parkway (Exit 5) in Katonah, with delays stretching back to Exit 3 (Route 22) in Armonk.
Separates crashes occurred southbound at Saw Mill Parkway at around 12:15 p.m., with traffic backed up to Route 35 (Exit 6) in Katonah.
A crash before noontime occurred at Route 22 (Exit 3) with traffic backed up to Lake Street.
* Taconic State, Saw Mill, Sprain Brook parkways: Multiple spinouts have been reported.
* Route 118: A vehicle crashed into the woods in Yorktown Heights.
* I-87: A serious crash initially blocked the right lane southbound between Exit 17 (I-84/Route 300) and Exit 16 (Woodbury Tolls/Route 17).
Intermittent light snow will continue through the afternoon Saturday before tapering off around nightfall with up to 2 inches of accumulation possible.
Check back to Daily Voice for updates.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.