NORTH CASTLE, N.Y. -- North Castle police recently came to the aid of a woman who had fainted at a local restaurant.
Police said that they received a call around 4:45 p.m. Sunday, March 27, from a woman who said her mother-in-law had passed out in front of the Moderne Barn on Bedford Road.
An ambulance was dispatched and the family member was taken to Northern Westchester Hospital in Mount Kisco.
In other police blotter news:
- Friday, March 25: Police received a call from someone on Middle Patent Road reporting that the tires on a van on Route 22 had apparently been disabled by several boulders that had rolled onto the road.
- Later, police received a call about a rollover accident on Middle Patent Road. Emergency crews were dispatched.
- The also sent emergency medical crews to a home on Reservoir Road where a woman was reportedly having a heart problem.
- Saturday, March 26: State police transferred a 911 call about a woman who had passed out due to an allergic reaction. The woman was taken to Northern Westchester Hospital.
- Police also came to the aid of a homeowner who called to report an electrical fire in his basement. The Armonk Fire Department and Con Edison crews were sent to the scene. The fire was contained.
- Sunday, March 27: A resident of Jeanne Place called to report a sick skunk. An officer “dispatched” the ailing animal.
- Monday, March 28/Tuesday, March 29: Police followed many reports of branches, limbs, and a few trees down due to high winds.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.