This story has been updated.
Five Hudson Valley residents were among 41 people in New York City and surrounding areas arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers during a nationwide sweep last week, Federal officials said Friday.
Thirty-eight of the 41 arrested had criminal records, officials said.
The three are:
- A 28-year-old male Guatemala national convicted of driving under the influence was arrested in Brewster in Putnam County.
- A 52-year-old male Mexican national who has a conviction of driving under the influence was arrested in Suffern in Rockland County.
- A 30-year-old male Ecuador national convicted of sexual assault was arrested in New City in Rockland County.
- A 35-year-old male Honduras national considered a fugitive with a final order of removal was arrested in Newburgh in Orange County.
- A 30-year-old female Honduras national with an assault conviction who was arrested in Monroe in Orange County.
No names were included in the list released.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.