Nearly three dozen motorists were busted by state police over the weekend for driving while intoxicated as the law enforcement crackdown on impaired drivers continues in the Hudson Valley.
Between Thursday, Dec. 14 and Sunday, Dec. 17, a total of 34 motorists were busted by state police troopers for driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs, leading to their arrest for driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor.
Those charged were:
- Brewster resident Saul Gomez Gonzalez, 36, who was busted on Route 6 in Southeast.
- White Plains resident Jesus Trujillo, 27, who was busted on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Greenburgh.
- Wappinger resident Erica Colon, 30, who was busted after striking a vehicle in a driveway on New Hackensack Road in Wappinger.
- Putnam Valley resident Nikoll Mrijaj, 34, who was busted driving while impaired on the Taconic State Parkway in Mount Pleasant.
- New Fairfield, Conn. resident Justin Qui, 22, who was busted on I-684 in Southeast.
- Hudson resident Lisa Gille, 53, who was busted on Route 23 in Greenport.
- Dobbs Ferry resident Karthigayen Gopala Krishnan, 32, who was busted on Route 9 in Cortlandt.
- Putnam Valley resident Matthew Cichon, 47, who was busted on the Taconic State Parkway.
- Manhattan resident William Burgess, 68, who was stopped on I-684 in Bedford and arrested.
- Brewster resident Amanda Bale, 32, who was busted on Route 22 in Southeast.
- Ossining resident Steven Baumgartner, 43, who was busted in Ossining following a stop for a vehicle and traffic violation.
- Poughkeepsie resident Elisa Sanchez, 36, who was busted in Poughkeepsie.
- Wappingers Falls resident Ali Hedili, 20, who was arrested for his fourth DWI.
- Pelham resident Celso Cedeno, 46, who was arrested on I-684 in North Castle.
- Croton-on-Hudson resident Amos Cader, 23, who was busted on Route 6 in Cortlandt.
- Dover resident Jason Waldron, 40, who was busted driving on Route 343 in Washington when he was involved in a motor vehicle accident.
- Montrose resident Guillermo Ayala, 58, who was busted in Cortlandt when he was involved in a crash.
- Poughkeepsie resident Vincent Cutignola, 59, who was busted on I-84 in Kent.
- Highland Falls resident Paige Manupelli, 23, who was busted on Route 9 in Peekskill.
- Danbury, Conn. residents Cristina Mancuso, 38, and Katherine Nivelo, 21, who were busted on Route 6 in Somers.
- A man asleep at the wheel was arrested with a blood alcohol content nearly triple the legal limit in Dutchess County.
- Ossining resident Manuel Perez Palma, 30, who was busted on Route 100 in Somers.
- Poughkeepsie resident Duane McQuay, 43, who was busted in his hometown following a stop for vehicle and traffic violations.
- Putnam Valley resident Joana Sanchez, 26, who was busted on Route 6 in Peekskill.
- Yonkers resident Nuruddin Yousuf, 31, who was busted on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Elmsford.
- Cortlandt Manor resident James Abadie, 60, who was busted in Cortlandt following a traffic violation.
- Montrose resident Thomas Wardrop, 23, who was busted on Route 9 in Cortlandt.
New York State Police and local police agencies will “be out in force” during the holiday season as they conduct a STOP-DWI holiday season crackdown enforcement effort, looking to cut down on the number of impaired drivers in the Hudson Valley.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.