In their continued efforts to eliminate impaired drivers on Hudson Valley roadways, New York State police made more than a dozen arrests for motorists driving while intoxicated over the weekend.
On Tuesday, state police announced that during the detail, which took place between Friday, June 2 and Sunday, June 4, troopers made 18 arrests of intoxicated drivers in Westchester, Dutchess and Putnam counties.
- Beacon resident Cequan Kimble, 29, was arrested by state police in Poughkeepsie on Route 44 for driving while intoxicated. He is scheduled to appear in the Town of Pleasant Valley Court on Thursday.
- Danbury, Conn., resident Abel Torres, 19, was arrested by state police for DWI following a one-car collision on I-684 in Westchester. Torres was issued traffic tickets and is due back in Town of Bedford Court later this year.
- Southeast resident Alexander Alexandrov, 21, was arrested by state police with a blood alcohol .18 percent following a crash on Seven Oaks Lane. A subsequent crash investigation conducted by police led to a misdemeanor charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated and is due back in Town of Southeast Court next week.
- Beacon resident Millad Moshref, 23, was charged with DWI after being stopped on Route 9D for speeding in Fishkill. During the subsequent stop, it was determined the driver was intoxicated and he produced a breath sample with a blood alcohol content reading of .14 percent.
- Southeast resident Alam Gosney-Pink, 55, is facing a felony charge under Leandra’s Law after police stopped her on Route 22 for failing to maintain her lane of travel. During the subsequent traffic stop, it was determined Gosney-Pink was intoxicated and she had her 15-year-old daughter in the car as a passenger. Gosney-Pink had a blood alcohol content of .10 percent and she was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated under Leandra’s Law.
- Red Hook resident Stephen Dachs, 20, was arrested for DWI with a blood alcohol content of .13 percent on County Route 15. He is due to appear in the Town of Taghkanic Court on Thursday, June 15.
- East Fishkill resident William Ray, 24, was arrested with a blood alcohol content nearly triple the legal limit (.22 percent) and was arrested for aggravated driving while intoxicated following an incident on a ramp to the Taconic State Parkway.
- Danbury, Conn. resident Austin Chin-Lituma, 30, was arrested and charged with DWI following a traffic stop on Route 6. He had a blood alcohol content of .12 percent and is due in the Town of Southeast Court on June 20.
- Monroe, Conn. resident Michael Szabo, 25, was charged with DWI on Albany Post Road in Hyde Park after being stopped by troopers for speeding. He is due back in court next month.
- Danbury, Conn., resident Amir Kirkland, 26, was arrested for DWI in Dutchess after being stopped by state police on Route 6 for failing to dim his high beams to oncoming traffic. Police said Kirkland had a blood alcohol of .14 percent at the time of the stop and he is due back in Southeast Court on Thursday, June 15.
- Beekman resident Terrence Clavin, 21, was stopped by police on Manchester Road in Poughkeepsie for speeding, and the subsequent stop determined he had a blood alcohol content of .14 percent. He was charged for a DWI and is due in the Town of Poughkeepsie Court on Tuesday, June 13.
- Hopewell resident Robert Race, 37, was arrested with a blood alcohol content more than double the legal limit after being stopped by state police from the Wappinger barracks on Lake Walton Road in East Fishkill. He is due back in court next week.
- Hyde Park resident Nicholas Trulsson, 29 was arrested for DWI following a traffic stop conducted on Saint Andrews Road.
- Fishkill resident Adrienne Deleo, 23, was arrested for DWI on Church Street in Fishkill after a traffic stop was conducted when she failed to signal. She is due back in court later this month.
- Danbury, Conn., resident Anyerki Henriquez-Martinez was arrested for DWI after being stopped on Danbury Road in Southeast. During the subsequent stop it was determined his blood alcohol content at the time of the stop was .13 percent. He is due back in court on June 20.
- Chester resident Robert Bertram, 37, was arrested for DWI during a traffic stop after he was busted for speeding on Route 44 in Pleasant Valley.
- Yorktown resident Ernest Damaso, 63, was arrested for DWI following a traffic stop on Route 6. He was issued appearance traffic tickets and is due back in court on June 22.
- College Park, Ga., resident Jessica Bruce, 28, is facing multiple charges after being stopped by troopers on Route 44 in Pleasant Valley. During the subsequent stop it was determined she was under the influence and in possession of drugs. She has been remanded to the Dutchess County Jail.
“Intoxicated and impaired drivers put others at risk,” state police noted. “It is a priority of the state police to keep impaired drivers off our roadways so law-abiding citizens can safely travel throughout our four county patrol area.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.