WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- North Salem police arrested a man who was the subject of a large manhunt in Lewisboro following a chase that caused several schools to be locked out and residents to worry for their safety. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Croton Creek Steakhouse & Wine Bar will serve its last meals this weekend.
- Theresa Gucciardo-Perry is outraged over a Halloween display on her quiet Northern Westchester street that attacks the president and tells him to "Burn in Hell."
- There will be a new face in the Yankee dugout next year.
- The Westchester County Department of Health is recommending that individuals who ate or drank at bartaco, a restaurant in Port Chester, between Oct. 12 and Oct. 23 receive preventive treatment against Hepatitis A, a viral illness that affects the liver. The health department learned today that an employee with the illness worked at the restaurant while infectious.
- After 11 years on the Lakeland School Board, Elizabeth Kogler is stepping down.
- Spike Lee's newest project is being shot in the right in the Village of Ossining.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.