WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- For residents who don't lock their vehicles, the big news is that more than 100 cars have had been hit by thieves pilfering valuable items left inside, and three have been stolen, in Northern Westchester. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Somers residents -- and music lovers -- Adam Bernier and Jacque Roche have joined forces to co-produce a four-hour community music event on Friday, Oct. 27 that will feature performances by several other locals.
- Two brothers from Northern Westchester pleaded guilty Thursday for participating in a scheme to steal, transport and sell 1,200 computers valued at $1 million meant for two high schools in New Jersey.
- The Hospital For Special Surgery is officially in Westchester.
- Who says New York isn't a little bit country?
- When Westchester parents drop their kids off at the bus stop to go to school each morning, they think they’re in safe hands. Attorney General Eric Schneiderman isn’t so sure.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.