State Sen. George Latimer upset two-term incumbent Rob Astorino on Tuesday in the race for Westchester County Executive. Click here to read the story.
Longtime Mount Kisco Mayor Michael Cindrich is out. Click here to read the story.
Here are some of the other top stories of the week (click on the link to read the story):
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino has announced the company that has been chosen to operate Westchester County Airport as part of a $1.1 billion public-private partnership.
- An Emmy-award winning actor who calls Northern Westchester home is under investigation for claims that he behaved in a sexually inappropriate manner toward his former assistant.
- The lockout that was issued for the Westlake campus on Wednesday morning was lifted just past noontime.
- A Bedford man wanted for a DWI bench warrant in Putnam County was busted by state police allegedly drinking and driving an illegal vehicle in Westchester over the weekend.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.