WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Former Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro was busted by police driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone upstate near her hometown Elmira. But the Fox News host said there was a reason she was going so fast. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- Police are on the hunt and seeking the public's assistance as they search for a man who robbed a Boost Mobile store in Cortlandt.
- Hillary Clinton's appearance at the Westchester Business Council's annual Fall Dinner drew a record crowd at the Rye Brook hotel, where she was awarded the Westchester Global Leadership Laureate Award.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo continues to feel the heat after naming the new Tappan Zee Bridge after his father, Mario M. Cuomo.
- Former Irvington resident David Cassidy, of Patridge Family fame, passed away.
- A bar fight led to an assault charge for a man at a popular Yorktown pub.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.