Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- A Westchester County business owner is seeking $90 million in restitution from Dunkin’ Donuts, claiming that the franchise irreparably damaged his concession stand at the Westchester County Airport.
- Wegmans, the popular grocery chain known for its massive stores and food courts, is closer to opening in Harrison thanks to recent negotiations between Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) and the family-owned grocer.
- Although she seemingly has the need for speed, Fox News host and former Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro appears to be in no rush to answer the speeding charge against her.
- The 16-year-old suspect accused of fatally stabbing another girl, a New Rochelle High School junior on Wednesday, has surrendered to police.
- Sales of luxury homes selling for $2 million and higher in Westchester County hit a 10-year high in 2017 with 357 high-end homes sold, a 4.7 percent increase from 2016, according to a new Houlihan Lawrence Luxury Market Report.
- For real-time Northern Westchester news updates in your Facebook feed, be sure to "Like" Daily Voice's Northern Westchester page on Facebook by clicking here.
- Follow Daily Voice Northern Westchester on Twitter @DVWestchester_N by clicking here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.