WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Zachary Bassin of Carmel died on Tuesday, Aug. 1 due to chronic rejection of a double lung transplant. He was 21. Click here to read the story.
Some others top stories of the week include (Click on the link to read the entire story):
- For the second time this week, a coyote has been spotted roaming the streets of Westchester.
- Two Westchester residents were busted on heroin and other drug related charges in New Jersey on Tuesday.
- A former high school football standout from Westchester is a central figure in a new lawsuit being brought against President Donald Trump.
- The party that Rob Astorino helped found in 2014 is endorsing his Democratic opponent in this year's race for Westchester county executive.
- Motorists will have to endure several months of backups and delays due to bridge construction work on the Sprain Brook Parkway, between Route 100C and Interstate 287 in Greenburgh beginning Monday, Aug. 21.
- A hit song has turned into the opportunity of a lifetime for Frank Enea.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.