NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y. -- Fourteen people staying at a North Avenue residence for Passover were taken to area hospitals to have their blood-oxygen levels checked after a carbon monoxide alarm went off on Saturday morning at about 4:30 a.m., according to multiple reports.
EMTs and firefighters came to the scene; the residents were conscious and are expected to be okay, according to lohud.com.
An oven is suspected as the cause, lohud.com reports.
To read the story in lohud.com, click here.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.