ARMONK, N.Y. -- It may not be Cinco de Mayo ... yet but the bartenders at Moderne Barn in Armonk are already getting into fiesta mode.
Starting Monday, May 2 through Thursday, May 5, five of the restaurants’ newest bartenders are sharing, stirring and blending their favorite Mexican-inspired cocktails. To add to the fun, Executive Chef Ethan Kostbar is offering “Nacho-Ordinary” bar specials menu, featuring traditional Mexican bites.
Among the featured signature drinks:
- Adrienne’s Peach Mojito: rum, peach puree, lime, mint, and splash of soda
- Danny’s Grilled Margarita: tequila, agave nectar, and grilled lime juice
- Dominick’s Mex-tini: vodka, tequila, orange juice, and orange garnish
- Ryan’s R.E.D’s Sangrita del Toro: shot of tequila with a chaser of orange, tomato, lime juice, simple syrup, and dash of hot sauce!
- Tina’s Tin-a-rita: tequila, lime juice, and jalapeno simple syrup
Bocadillos (bar snacks) include Chicken Pozole Soup ($5) with salsa verde, hominy, cabbage, and radish; Guacamole & Chips ($7); Shrimp & Conch Ceviche ($10) made with tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, red onion, lime, and tortilla chips; Mini Filet Mignon Street Tacos ($4) with avocado, pico de gallo, radish, and crema; Black Bean Quesadilla ($5) made with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, mango salsa, and sour cream; and for postres (dessert) Churros with Chocolate Sauce ($6). Items on the menu are also available upon request in the dining room.
Click here to follow Daily Voice Armonk and receive free news updates.