ARMONK, N.Y. -- The North Castle Public Library has numerous youth programs in the next few months including:
- Birth to four years, Mommy and Toddler Yoga, Monday, April 11 and 25 at 11 a.m. Yoga poses are incorporated into games and songs for learning.
- Play and Learn, Ages one to four, Monday, April 4 18 at 11 a.m. Develop basic early literacy skills through play.
- Stories in Motion with Paulene, Ages one to four, Tuesday, April 12 and 26 at 11 a.m. Enjoy bringing stories to life through play and songs.
- Toddler Music with Lori Jo, Ages six months to four, Tuesday: April 5 and 19 at 11 a.m. Play instruments, sing and dance.
- Bounce the Baby Ages six months to two years, Wednesday, April 6 to April 27 at 11 a.m. Enjoy simple stories, finger plays, and songs for early literacy skills.
- Mother Goose Story Time, Ages two to four years, Thursday, April 14 and 28 at 11 a.m. Children will enjoy stories and songs that focus on colors, shapes, letters, etc.
- Interactive Story Time, Ages two to four years, Thursday, April 7 and 21 at 11 a.m. Incorporates play into story time.
- Toddler Craft, Ages 18 months to four years, Friday, April 1, 15 and 29 at 11 a.m. Toddlers can develop their fine motor skills by creating simple and cute crafts.
- 123 Sing with Nancy, Ages one to four, Friday, April 8 and 22 at 11 a.m. Enjoy singing and learning new songs.
- Drop-in Craft, 18 months to six years, Saturday, April 2 through June 11 at 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.