WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – The Business Council of Westchester will honor winners of its prestigious Business Hall of Fame Awards on Tuesday, April 19, at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle.
The winners in their respective categories are:
- Corporate Citizenship: Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla. Michael Israel, President and CEO, to accept the award.
- Entrepreneurial Success: Steiner Sports in New Rochelle. Brandon Steiner, Founder and CEO, to accept the award.
- Small Business Success: The Westchester Bank in White Plains. John Tolomer, President and CEO, to accept the award.
- Women in Business Success: Wendy Wollner, Founder & President, Balancing Life’s Issues, Inc.
- Family Owned Business: The College of Westchester in White Plains. Mary Beth Del Balzo, President, to accept the award.
- Chairman’s Recognition Award: N. Dain's Sons Co., Inc. in Peekskill. Jeffrey Dain, President, to accept the award.
“We are delighted to have such a distinguished and diverse roster of honorees for this year’s Business Hall of Fame. Selecting the winners for this prestigious award is never easy and this year was no different. The quality of this year’s nominees was truly outstanding,” BCW President and CEO Marsha Gordon said “The Business Hall of Fame is a celebration business success as well as the vitality and dynamism of Westchester’s economy."
For more information about sponsorship opportunities for the Business Hall of Fame Awards Dinner, please call (914) 948-2110 or visit www.thebcw.org