There's a reason New Jersey has been dubbed the Diner Capital of the World.
There are more than 600 -- old and new, big and small. Each one with its own take on disco fries, cheesecake and brunch.
It would be impossible to pick just one favorite, but here are some of the most popular diners in Central Jersey.
ALSO SEE: Most Popular Diners In North Jersey
The spots you see on this list were top-rated on several user-generated review sites, featured in local publications and recommended by Daily Voice readers.
- Skylark Diner, Edison
- Ponzio's, Cherry Hill
- Mastori's, Bordentown
- Reo Diner, Woodbridge
- Omega Diner, North Brunswick
- Silver Diner, Cherry Hill
- Town and Country Diner, Bordentown
- Clinton Station, Clinton
- Broad Street Diner, Trenton
- Colonial Diner, East Brunswick
- Marlton Diner
- Princetonian Diner and Restaurant, Princeton
- The Palace Diner, West Berlin
- Time to Eat, Bridgewater
- Gus's Diner, Manalapan
- Somerset Diner
- Manny's Diner, Clark
Did we miss one? Email email@example.com
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.