Data shows that family income is the greatest indicator of student success.
A new report in NJ.com is breaking down New Jersey school districts with the wealthiest families, based on 2012-2016 American Community Survey data from the U.S. Census.
The district with the highest median income is Millburn with $190,600.
See how Bergen County towns ranked in all of New Jersey below:
- No. 25: Tenafly, median income is $144,4000
- No. 23: Ridgewood, median income is $144,700
- No. 18: Demarest, median income $150,100
- No. 16: Woodcliff Lake, median income is $150,900
- No. 15: Allendale, median income is $151,600
- No. 13: Glen Rock, median income is $159,200
- No. 11: Northern Highlands Regional School District (includes Allendale, Ho-Ho-Kus, Saddle River and Upper Saddle River), median income is $161,200
- No. 9: Ho-Ho-Kus, median income is $164,000
- No. 7: Haworth, median income is $168,400
- No. 6: Upper Saddle River, median income is $171,700
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.