Potential homeowners have several options with a $500,000 budget across Bergen County.
- Here are five homes currently on the market in that price range.
- Hackensack, Berry Street: 3,600 square feet, former medical office, 1,800 SF of 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath apartment w/laundry and full attic.
- Bergenfield, Blauvelt Avenue: 5,998 square feet, four spacious bedrooms all on the second floor including a grand master bedroom with master bath and large closet, 2 full baths, large family room great for entertainment, game room, 2-car attached garage.
- Ridgewood, Preston Place: 4,792 square-foot colonial, two beds, 1.5 baths, inviting front porch, sunny rooms, updated kitchen with breakfast bar, loads of storage, on a dead end street with a private backyard.
- Orient Way, Rutherford: 1,320 square-foot condo, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, beautiful view of NYC skyline.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.