Several new eateries have popped up over the past few weeks in Bergen County. Here are some you may have missed:
- Shoti Bread House, 14-29 River Road, Fair Lawn: Georgian bakery and traditional cuisine
- GOGO Galbi, 123 Paramus Road, Paramus: Authentic Korean cuisine with modern flare (opened Oct. 23).
- Lefkes, 495 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs: Traditional Greek classics with modern twists
- El Conuco, 455 Palisade Ave., Cliffside Park: Combines Dominican cuisine with a variety of choices
- Takaichi Ramen, 5 Franklin Tpke., Ho-Ho-Kus: Menu focuses on several types of ramen
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.