Holyoke Police Captain Matthew Moriarty identified the two arrested Thursday, April 1, as 31-year-old Harrys Isaac and 34-year-old Reynaldo Pagan-Cruz, both of Holyoke.
The two were arrested following an FBI investigation that is ongoing, Moriarty said.
The two were charged with:
- Default Warrant
- Possession of Ammunition without an FID
- Possession of a sawed-off shotgun
- Possession of a large capacity firearm
- Improper storage of a firearm
- Possession of a firearm without an FID
The FBI did not respond to a request for comment on the case.
Click here to follow Daily Voice The Berkshires and receive free news updates.